Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

So I thought it was okay to post about the Father's Day craft early since I was certain that DH rarely reads my blog.  Well, as it turns out, I was wrong about him not reading my blog regularly.  DH said that he had already read the blog and so he knew what the kids had made him for Father's Day.   I actually wanted to be mad at him that he actually read the blog and ruined the surprise, but really I couldn't possibly be upset with him.  My husband actually reads my blog!  I knew he checked our family blog regularly.  I just thought he wasn't interested in my Conservation blog. 

I must admit that I did think that he could have at least pretended that he hadn't read the blog so that it would have seemed like it was still a surprise.  You have to know DH though.  He's just very honest. Also, really, it is my own fault for making the assumption that he wouldn't see the blog before Father's Day.

Anyways, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Father's Day.  I am so grateful to have a wonderful father in my own life.  He is also just the very best grandfather.  My kids adore their Yeh-Yeh (Grandfather in Chinese).  My dad is turning 71 this year!  I can't believe how the years have flown by.  I am also grateful for DH.  He is a good man, and a great father.  I am so blessed to have these good men in my life.

My Dad and the girls.

DH and our youngest daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment