Saturday, August 6, 2011

Plastic Buckets

DSC_0018

When you eat at KFC or go to the movies and buy popcorn, the food comes in these little plastic buckets.  A friend of mine had accumulated quite a few from going to the movies and had asked me if I wanted them.  I have found them to be quite useful around the house, and the kids like them too.  My daughters carry little toys and stuffed animals around the house in their buckets.  For Easter, we decorated one of the buckets with paper and clip art to make an Easter basket.  I use them to hold crayons, markers, and craft supplies. We also use them as planters.  I punched some holes in the bottom of the buckets and the kids helped me plant some chilli pepper seeds the other day.  We also transplanted some green onions that were left over from a school project.  Who would have thought these little buckets could be so handy?

easter
DSC_0017
DSC_0015
DSC_0019

No comments:

Post a Comment