Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another Turkey Craft

I was looking for another craft for the kids to work on and found some fun ideas on pinterest.  I combined a few things that I saw and this is what I came up with:

P1110079

My 3-year old let me trace her hand.  Then I cut out the shape of her hand on different colored sheets of paper.  I did both the right and left hands.  My daughter put glue on the hands and I helped her attach them to a toilet paper roll.  The face is also made of scraps of colored paper.  I thought leaving the toilet paper roll open on top looked a little funny so I added a hat. 

P1110081

We put the finished turkey in our front entryway next to the toilet paper roll pumpkins that we made for Halloween.  I just removed the jack-o-lantern faces from the pumpkins.  This was a fun craft to make with my little one.  I love looking at her little handprints and she loves her turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment